Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tushar Abhyankar <tu...@amicontech.com> on 2007/01/11 12:10:57 UTC

Implementation of ShoppingList

Hi All,

            I am implementing a test case for creating a ShoppingList . I
call service "makeShoppingListFromOrder"  which is invoked by the name
"makeListFromOrder" . This service creates a ShoppingList.

            Now I want to execute  "runShoppingListAutoReorder"  service
which  creates orders from the shoppingList constructed  above.

            I ran the application in debug mode and found that the
orderHeader table is not populated and an exception is thrown while
processing payments saying

Service Error [authOrderPayments]: Could not find OrderHeader with orderId:
WS12591; not processing payments.

2007-01-11 15:58:41,187 (http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor4) [
TransactionUtil.java:249:ERROR]

Although the createOrder service works as it should and also  brushed
delegator.create(orderHeader); without failing.

Can anyone shed light on this? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Tushar