Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Samo Dadela <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2013/11/15 13:31:19 UTC

Split authentication and call / use own HTTP transport

Hi,

Because of the problems (and lack of any documentation) I'm facing with authentication under different users in different threads for the same WS I would like to know if it is possible to split the authentication process and the actual (JAXWS) call.

For example:
1. do the authentication using Commons Http Client 4
2. generate the WS XML using CXF and write it to a file/buffer
3. send the XML using HttpClient
4. receive the response
5. pass it to CXF

HttpURLConnection is useless for authenticating multiple users in the same VM.

An alternative would also be if I could pass my own instance of Commons Http Client, but can't find a way to pass the new instance to CXF.

Regards,

Samo