Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com> on 2017/04/03 07:51:02 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Hive 1.2.2 Release Candidate 0

Hi everyone,

Apache Hive 1.2.2 Release Candidate 0 is available here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hive/apache-hive-1.2.2-rc0/

Maven artifacts are available here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehive-1072/

Source tag for RC0 is at:
https://github.com/apache/hive/releases/tag/release-1.2.2-rc0

Voting will conclude in 72 hours.

Hive PMC Members: Please test and vote.

Thanks,
-Vaibhav

Posted by Vaibhav Gumashta <vg...@hortonworks.com>.
With 3 binding +1 and one non-binding +1, the vote has passed. Thanks to
everyone for testing. I’ll go ahead and publish the artifacts.

—Vaibhav

Posted by Sushanth Sowmyan <kh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@gmail.com>.