Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <ga...@aguilardelgado.com> on 2013/03/01 08:59:36 UTC

Re: Web Service Enhancements

Hi Chris,

Yes I agree they are completly different. And I also don't want SOAP in
Rave. Nobody needs it.

But believe me. I have and implementation that does both specs from
exactly the same code. I have it working right now.

:D

I mean CXF is by far better alternative than any other I know.

I would propose install everything in Apache Cellar or at least Karaf or
any other OSGi container. But I tried and up to now it's not a real
alternative. There is a mess in dependencies that must be resolved
before going serious with this kind of approach.

The advantag would be that it will provide a real separation from the
frontend.