Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Larry Gusaas <la...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/06 18:00:16 UTC

Link to Beta RC - language packs for Mac OS broken

The links to Beta RC - language packs for Macs is broken. I get "No Such Resource  File not
found." message. Tried several languages besides the one I wanted.

--
_________________________________

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com

Re: Link to Beta RC - language packs for Mac OS broken

Posted by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de>.
Hi,
Larry Gusaas schrieb:
> The links to Beta RC - language packs for Macs is broken. I get "No Such
> Resource  File not found." message. Tried several languages besides the
> one I wanted.

The link has
MacOS_x86_langpack

but the file has