Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr> on 2010/03/02 14:33:47 UTC

Link source

Hi,

thx for help with websphere. I managed to solve the problem - the
including of geronimo jar was the issue,
although the errors were strange :)

I have a new question , is it possible to get source from which click
app was called ?

For example i have an web application that calls another one with some
parameters.
This link to call second param is not under my control.
In second app I want to check if the both first and second application
are on the same host (for example same Tomcat server).

Is that possible and how would one implement it?

kind regards,
Ivan

Re: Link source

Posted by Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr>.
Hi,

deploying click-examples.war out-of-the-box works fine.

Thats how I discovered whats wrong with my app (I didnt include the
geronimo jar in build for websphere, while in build for tomcat the jar
was already in tomcat dir).

Havent noticed any feature not working from click-examples so all is good :)

regards Ivan Furdi

Re: Link source

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivan,

Re: Link source

Posted by Ivan Furdi <iv...@uniplus.hr>.
Hi,

yes, I used request.getHeader("referer") and it does what I need.
I also tried other request methods but for example getRemoteHost or
getRemoteAddr return client ip or client name.

Thx for the help!

regards,
Ivan

On 4.3.2010 9:53, Bob Schellink wrote:
> Hi Ivan,
>
> Good to know about the geronimo jar. Regarding your question this is
> more of a Servlet question than Click. Have you looked at the
> HttpServletRequest method?
>
> http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/2.3/javadoc/javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest.html
>

> Perhaps request.getRemoteHost or request.getHeader("referer")?
>
> kind regards
>
> bob
>
> On 3/03/2010 12:33 AM, Ivan Furdi wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> thx for help with websphere. I managed to solve the problem - the
>> including of geronimo jar was the issue,
>> although the errors were strange :)
>>
>> I have a new question , is it possible to get source from which click
>> app was called ?
>>
>> For example i have an web application that calls another one with some
>> parameters.
>> This link to call second param is not under my control.
>> In second app I want to check if the both first and second application
>> are on the same host (for example same Tomcat server).
>>
>> Is that possible and how would one implement it?
>>
>> kind regards,
>> Ivan

Srdačan pozdrav,

Ivan Furdi