Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Klaus Alfert <ka...@zuehlke.com> on 2006/08/15 10:18:54 UTC

loan broaker example fails

Hi,

I had yesterday some deployment problems with a simple JMS service assembly,
where the jms connection factory was not found. Since my assembly uses JMS
with lw-container, I took a deeper look into the loan broaker examples. But
the loan broaker example failed with a similar error.

What I have done is:
- svn update of servicemix
- build servicemix with mvn,
- unpack the apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.tar.gz from
trunk/apache-service/target
- run bin/servicemix
- build the loan broaker example with mvn as described in the README

My environemnt is: SuSE Linux 10.1 with jdk 1.5.0_06-b05.

Please find below the output from maven.

Cheers, Klaus.

alfert@linux:~/src/service-mix/apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/examples/loan-broker/loan-broker-sa>
mvn -o jbi:projectDeploy
[INFO]
NOTE: Maven is executing in offline mode. Any artifacts not already in your
local
repository will be inaccessible.

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'jbi'.
[INFO]
[INFO] Building ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: SA
[INFO]    task-segment: [jbi:projectDeploy]
[INFO]
[INFO] [jbi:projectDeploy]
[INFO] ------------------ Deployment Analysis --------------------
[INFO] ServiceMix :: Samples :: Loan Broker :: SA has 3 child dependencies
[INFO]  - jbi-service-assembly :
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/loan-broker/loan-broker-sa/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/loan-broker-sa-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip
[INFO]  - jbi-component :
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-bpe/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-bpe-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO]  - jbi-component :
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-lwcontainer/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-lwcontainer-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO]  - jbi-shared-library :
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-shared/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-shared-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO] -----------------------------------------------------------
[INFO] loan-broker-sa is not deployed
[INFO] servicemix-bpe is not deployed
[INFO] servicemix-lwcontainer is not deployed
[INFO] servicemix-shared is not deployed
[INFO] Deploying jbi-shared-library from
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-shared/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-shared-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO] Starting servicemix-shared
[INFO] Deploying jbi-component from
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-lwcontainer/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-lwcontainer-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO] Starting servicemix-lwcontainer
[INFO] Deploying jbi-component from
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-bpe/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-bpe-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip
[INFO] Starting servicemix-bpe
[INFO] Deploying jbi-service-assembly from
/home/alfert/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/samples/loan-broker/loan-broker-sa/3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/loan-broker-sa-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.zip
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Unable to deploy project, Error accessing ServiceMix administration

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
version="1.0">
<jbi-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result>
<frmwk-task-result-details>
<task-result-details>
<task-id>deploy</task-id>
<task-result>FAILED</task-result>
<message-type>ERROR</message-type>
</task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result-details>
</frmwk-task-result>
<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
        <component-name>servicemix-lwcontainer</component-name>
        <component-task-result-details>
                <task-result-details>
                        <task-id>deploy</task-id>
                        <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
                        <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
                        <task-status-msg>
<msg-loc-info>
<loc-token/>
<loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
</msg-loc-info>
</task-status-msg>
                        <exception-info>
                                <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
                                <msg-loc-info>
                                        <loc-token/>

<loc-message>org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from file
[/home/alfert/src/service-mix/apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-lwcontainer/loan-broker-lw-su/servicemix.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Error 'Class that bean class
[org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory] depends on not found' in
file
[/home/alfert/src/service-mix/apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-lwcontainer/loan-broker-lw-su/servicemix.xml]
at:
Bean 'jmsFactory'; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory</loc-message>

<stack-trace><![CDATA[org.apache.xbean.kernel.ServiceRegistrationException:
[...]
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:424)
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.StandardKernel.registerService(StandardKernel.java:220)
        at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.loader.SpringLoader.load(SpringLoader.java:154)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:81)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:527)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deploy(DeploymentService.java:203)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AdminCommandsService.deployServiceAssembly(AdminCommandsService.java:220)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.commons.beanutils.MethodUtils.invokeMethod(MethodUtils.java:216)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.management.BaseStandardMBean.invoke(BaseStandardMBean.java:316)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.DynamicMetaDataImpl.invoke(DynamicMetaDataImpl.java:213)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MetaDataImpl.invoke(MetaDataImpl.java:220)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:815)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(JmxMBeanServer.java:784)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1408)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$100(RMIConnectionImpl.java:81)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1245)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(RMIConnectionImpl.java:1341)
        at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(RMIConnectionImpl.java:782)
        at
        at
        at
sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(UnicastServerRef.java:294)
        at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Transport.java:149)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(TCPTransport.java:460)
        at
sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(TCPTransport.java:701)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Unexpected exception parsing XML document from file
[/home/alfert/src/service-mix/apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-lwcontainer/loan-broker-lw-su/servicemix.xml];
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Error 'Class that bean class
[org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory] depends on not found' in
file
[/home/alfert/src/service-mix/apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-lwcontainer/loan-broker-lw-su/servicemix.xml]
at:
Bean 'jmsFactory'; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:403)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:340)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:315)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:168)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.loadBeanDefinitions(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:169)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:278)
        at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.configuration.SpringConfiguration.<init>(SpringConfiguration.java:61)
        at
org.apache.xbean.server.spring.configuration.SpringConfigurationServiceFactory.createService(SpringConfigurationServiceFactory.java:106)
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManager.start(ServiceManager.java:420)
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManager.initialize(ServiceManager.java:200)
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.RegistryFutureTask$RegisterCallable.call(RegistryFutureTask.java:110)
        at
edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:176)
        at
org.apache.xbean.kernel.standard.ServiceManagerRegistry.registerService(ServiceManagerRegistry.java:409)
        ... 34 more
Caused by:
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Error 'Class that bean class
[org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory] depends on not found' in
file
[/home/alfert/src/service-mix/apache-servicemix-3.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/data/smx/service-assemblies/loan-broker-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-lwcontainer/loan-broker-lw-su/servicemix.xml]
at:
Bean 'jmsFactory'; nested exception is java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.error(FailFastProblemReporter.java:44)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ReaderContext.error(ReaderContext.java:74)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.error(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1147)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:506)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:60)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:380)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:158)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:137)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:39)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:486)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:79)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:386)
        ... 50 more
org/apache/commons/pool/ObjectPoolFactory
        at org.springframework.util.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:160)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.createBeanDefinition(BeanDefinitionReaderUtils.java:65)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseBeanDefinitionElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:417)
        ... 59 more
]]></stack-trace>
                                </msg-loc-info>
                        </exception-info>
                </task-result-details>
        </component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
<component-task-result
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
        <component-name>servicemix-bpe</component-name>
        <component-task-result-details>
                <task-result-details>
                        <task-id>deploy</task-id>
                        <task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
                </task-result-details>
        </component-task-result-details>
</component-task-result>
</jbi-task-result>
</jbi-task>

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 18 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 15 09:44:37 CEST 2006
[INFO] Final Memory: 9M/19M
[INFO]
Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: loan broaker example fails

Posted by Klaus Alfert <ka...@zuehlke.com>.
please find attached the patch for the pom.xml and bin.xml of
apache-servicemix.

I found a commented out dependecySet, which contained a lot of jars for
lib/optional. It looks like these jars were used in earlier incarnation of
servicemix. Could they be used for via mvn profiles, such as a full build or
a reduced one? I am not sure whether maven profiles could be easily used
inside the assembly plugin, but at least an assembly for all optional
libraries should be possible.
http://www.nabble.com/user-files/320/loan-broaker.patch loan-broaker.patch

Klaus.

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.