Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by edward pedersson <cp...@googlemail.com> on 2006/09/22 06:57:04 UTC

template and key

Hi

I have been looking at some tapestry examples and I noticed this notation

I figured this is related to the .properties file but how does this work? Is
that documented anywhere?

In addition I have also noticed the use of

<binding name="aName" value"{highlight:{
                      selectedCountries:'[255,255,184], 500, 500',
                      '${currItem}':'[255,255,184], 500, 500'
                      }}" />

is the template directive part of ognl or Tapestry and how does that work? I
can't locate the documentation.

Thanks

--

-- e