Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com> on 2016/05/06 22:38:12 UTC

[FlexJS][Maven] Do we have to copy the -config.xml files to target?

Hi Chris,

I found that the FB projects for the FlexJS SWCs were giving errors
because they were expecting compile-config.xml in src/main/resources.  As
I was fixing it up it I realized that copying these files (now named
src/main/config/compile-as-config.xml and compile-js-config.xml to target
is going to be a problem for the FB and maybe other IDEs the FB probably
can't count on those files being in target after a clean, and FB doesn't
easily have a way to do the copy.

Can we go back to only having those files in src/main/config?

Thanks,
-Alex

AW: [FlexJS][Maven] Do we have to copy the -config.xml files to target?

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well I don't copy the files there anymore, I completely generate new ones,
Initially I copied them replacing things, but now I completeley generate them. Feel free to do what you want to do with them.