Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mahbub Al-Amin <ma...@commlinkinfotech.com> on 2015/01/01 08:43:43 UTC

Re: About openmeetings development in eclipse

Dear Maxim,

Happy New Year.
It is great that you always replies.

I don't want help and support links in openmeetings dash board. So, If i
remove "help and support" portion html code from "WelcomeWidgetView.html"
then will it be OK? Then how do i compile code?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
mahbub
<http://www.commlinkinfotech.com>