Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cazottes Nicolas <nc...@sqli.com> on 2006/08/16 13:56:52 UTC

Retrieving Javadoc warning

Hi,

I'm using maven2 with the Javadoc plugin and I would like to know if
there is a way to retrieve the warnings and errors raised by the javadoc
executable.
I searched for it in the log generated or in the reports generated but I
did not find it even when changing the "quiet" configuration parameter.

Nicolas CAZOTTES

Re: Retrieving Javadoc warning

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Not in M2, at least, not yet that I'm aware of.

This functionality was available in the M1 Javadoc plugin.

Wayne

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
Cazottes Nicolas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using maven2 with the Javadoc plugin and I would like to know if
> there is a way to retrieve the warnings and errors raised by the javadoc
> executable.
> I searched for it in the log generated or in the reports generated but I
> did not find it even when changing the "quiet" configuration parameter.

You might find this issue of interest:
   http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MJAVADOC-64

--
Dennis Lundberg