Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by Shiao Gabriel <ga...@hotmail.com> on 2020/04/22 02:21:38 UTC

where can I get API input paramter description in detail?

I want to use API to interate with DolphinScheduler, but input paramters is not clearly described via API docs.

For example:
/dolphinscheduler/projects/{projectName}/process/save

one of input paramter:  processDefinitionJson, where can I find the detailed defintion or I need to find it out in source code?

回复:where can I get API input paramter description in detail?

Posted by 178317391 <17...@qq.com>.
For details about the process definition, can see the links below:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/n4kavLhonJoh8vxbPlEWnQ

I want to use API to interate with DolphinScheduler, but input paramters is not clearly described via API docs.

For example:
/dolphinscheduler/projects/{projectName}/process/save

one of input paramter:&nbsp; processDefinitionJson, where can I find the detailed defintion or I need to find it out in source code?