Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by nofallouh <no...@svuonline.org> on 2018/07/24 09:27:09 UTC

No audio in the recorded video file!!

Hi,

I'm trying the OM v4.0.1 on a Debian 9 server, the session went well but the
recording has no audio in it !!

I'm totally new to the system and I attached the openmeetings log file where
error messages are located in it.

Any help is appreciated.

Best regards,

Re: No audio in the recorded video file!!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Could you please double-check if this problem exist if latest OM
release is used? (4.0.4)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax