Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/18 14:01:54 UTC

[Axis2] Build stable after folder structure changes

Hi,
Axis2 build is working again after folder structure changes.
Projects should be built according to following order
 1. util
2. axiom
3. axis2 engine
4. samples

I have added this order into main build.sh. However error handling is not
added to build.sh yet. Because of this, for example if util project fails it
still tries to go to axiom project and build it. We need to handle error
handleing so that if one project fails then main build exits pointing the
problem.

TODO immediately

*
Test folders were not refactored according to new structure.
So for the time being give
configure --enable-tests=no

*
I still did not reduce the number of installable libararies. I plan
to do this asap. For example I plan to make one axiom lib instead
of now soap, om and parser libs. Also make one util lib instead of
now util and platforms libs

thanks
damitha

Re: [Axis2] Build stable after folder structure changes

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Cool. Thanks for your effort on this.

Samisa...