Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Keith Fitzgerald <kf...@gmail.com> on 2005/10/27 20:04:10 UTC

checkout and build (with ant)

hi,

i'm trying to do a checkout and build of my project using pserver.
here's my url:

scm:cvs:pserver:user:pass@mycvs.com:/opt/cvs/comcast:myproject

it immediately fails and then the error in the build history is blank.
why doesn't this work? do i need to install maven or anything else on
my box? i've also tried:

scm:cvs:pserver:user@mycvs.com:/opt/cvs/comcast:myproject

and it fails the same.

I know cvs is setup correctly b/c i use the pserver in eclipse to
checkout my code. any help is appreciated. i really want to cutover
from cruisecontrol to continuum.

thanks,
keith

Re: checkout and build (with ant)

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Can you try to edit the project and define the tag to HEAD?

Emmanuel

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Can you send the continuum logs?

Posted by Keith Fitzgerald <kf...@gmail.com>.