Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nick cai <cy...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/19 10:47:58 UTC

How to check out derby source code as a eclipse project?

Hi  All,

I check out the derby source code into eclipse, the address is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk/.

Unfortunately, I find it is not a eclipse project, so it makes me
inconvenient to do some debug works.

My question is how to configure dev environment in eclipse?
Thanks in advance.

Re: How to check out derby source code as a eclipse project?

Posted by Sean Qiu <se...@gmail.com>.
Maybe you can create a .project file for eclipse yourself

--
Sean Qiu

Re: How to check out derby source code as a eclipse project?

Posted by Nick cai <cy...@gmail.com>.
Thanks:-)

Re: How to check out derby source code as a eclipse project?

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Nick cai wrote:
> Hi  All,
>
> I check out the derby source code into eclipse, the address is
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk/.
>
> Unfortunately, I find it is not a eclipse project, so it makes me
> inconvenient to do some debug works.
>
> My question is how to configure dev environment in eclipse?
> Thanks in advance.

This wiki page talks about using to eclipse to build Derby:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/BuildingDerby

It's pretty old, so I hope it helps. Feel free to edit and improve it.

 -jean