Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Darío Vasconcelos <da...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/23 00:31:30 UTC

Re: How to call next page without having any listener method in mypage

Ron was correct in suggesting to add an @Form and its associated form
listener. You can call the submit( ) function of the form from
javascript, when you detect -also via javascript, I presume- that the
attachment has finished...

On 9/22/05, Anjali Abraham <an...@aztec.soft.net> wrote:
> Actually, I have my 1st page from which I call my 2nd page wherein which
> shows the status of attaching files, and once the attachment is done I need
> to call another ie 3rd page. Now as my 2nd page is only to show the status
> for attaching files, I havnt added any form listener.
> I Also tried adding a form listener, but the listener method is not being
> invoked. So there is any way I can call my listener method without making a
> submit or through any links......????
>
> Please help...
>
> Regards,
> Anjali

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
    Jackie Mason