Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by endian675 <en...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/13 10:20:43 UTC

Re: How to build ignite-1.5.0 from source code

Ken Cheng wrote
> Hi All,
>
> Even I am on the branch ignite-1.5, but when I try to build 1.5.0 release,
> the version I got is '1.5.0-SNAPSHOT'
>
> I checked the ignite/pom.xml but could not find any clue.
>
> What I am expecting is  '1.5.0' instead of '1.5.0-SNAPSHOT'
>
> Anybody can help me out?
>

> Many Thanks,
>
> kcheng

Hi Ken,

The pom.xml that I have has this in it:

    <groupId>org.apache.ignite</groupId>
    <artifactId>apache-ignite</artifactId>
    <version>1.5.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <packaging>pom</packaging>

therefore I would expect to see the output be version 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT.
Unless I am missing something?  What command line are you using to build?

Re: How to build ignite-1.5.0 from source code

Posted by Ken Cheng <kc...@gmail.com>.
thank you all!
I will have a try!

Thanks,