Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eduard Neuwirt <ed...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/30 21:03:27 UTC

Create new theme in struts Tutorial

Hello,

I am trying to create my own Struts theme. The topic seems to be rather
rarely. I am looking for an tutorial or how to guide describing this.
Does a tutorial exist ? Is it useful to create a won theme ?

Regards
Eduard

RE: Create new theme in struts Tutorial

Posted by Mike Baranski <li...@secmgmt.com>.
This should get you started, it took me forever to figure it all out...

http://mikeski.net/site/node/16

Posted by Eduard Neuwirt <ed...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.