Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/03 06:34:58 UTC

Happy New Year

Hi All,

I wish you all a happy New Year and many successful moments and interesting
challenges.

Best regards,

Pierre

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by "dhiraj.g" <dh...@nic.in>.
hi Jacques
Thanks  and Same to you

with West wishes
Dhiraj Gupta
9990220686

-----
dhirajgupta

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Happy new year to all Apache OFBiz users

Jacques

Re: Happy New Year

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <as...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

--