Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by dhilip kumar <dh...@yahoo.co.in> on 2006/07/10 10:09:41 UTC

where from the detailscreen value is fetched?

  The following is the line copied from "CatalogScreen.xml".
  <include-screen name="${detailScreen}"/>

  This line is used in directing the login button to the main page.
  I looked at the field "detail_screen" in the table "Product_Category". But it contains no values.
  I can't guess this value.
  Caould I get the help.

  Thanks
  Dhili

Re: where from the detailscreen value is fetched?

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.
it's in the category.bsh

Using an IDE like eclipse or NetBeans and doing a
search for "detailScreen" case sensitve should be a
lot faster for you then asking the list.  I'm more
than happy to point you in the right direction for
these things, but I'm thinking giving you the answer
is slowing down your learning.