Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by nima chavooshi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/08 19:47:49 UTC

[users@httpd] http://www.facebook.com/n/?%2Fprofile.php&v=feed&story_fbid=240734768249&id=769508249&mid=1b179f0G5c32eaedG93ff6fG36

Hi
I need to a software can test my apache server under high traffic.for
example can simulate 1000 user request or more to my server and give
me good statistic. I have found this product, but that is not free
If any one know such as this program I will happy for inform that.

Thanks in advance

--
N.Chavoshi

Re: [users@httpd] http://www.facebook.com/n/?%2Fprofile.php&v=feed&story_fbid=240734768249&id=769508249&mid=1b179f0G5c32eaedG93ff6fG36

Posted by Dan Schaefer <da...@performanceadmin.com>.
nima chavooshi wrote:
> Hi
> I need to a software can test my apache server under high traffic.for
> example can simulate 1000 user request or more to my server and give
> me good statistic. I have found this product, but that is not free
> If any one know such as this program I will happy for inform that.
>
> Thanks in advance

And how does the Subject line tie into your question?

Dan Schaefer
Web Developer/Systems Analyst
Performance Administration Corp.