Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Robert, Brice" <Br...@alliancebernstein.com> on 2009/08/24 23:33:13 UTC

Google Web Toolkit Version 1.7.0

Hi,

Using Eclipse, I downloaded the latest Google App Engine SDK 1.2.2 along
with the GWT 1.7.0.
By creating a GWT template project and running it, there's a server
poping up in a new window.
The Info button gives the below Credits.

Tapestry is clearly stated, I thought I would be able to use all
Tapestry components but by looking at the Jar files provided by the
Eclipse PlugIn none of Tapestry's artifacts are provided.

Is anyone know about GWT provided with the Google App Engine plugin?
What component of Tapestry is provided?

I would definitely use Tapestry if provided with Google App Engine.

Thanks,
Brice

Google Web Toolkit
Version 1.7.0
(Subversion 1.7@5705)

Copyright (c) 2009 Google Inc. All rights reserved. All other product,
service names, brands, or trademarks, are the property of their
respective owners.

This product includes software developed by

* The Apache Software Foundation
   * Tomcat (with modifications)
   * Tapestry

* The Eclipse Foundation
   * Java Development Tools
   * Standard Widget Toolkit (with modifications)
The JFreeChart Project
The Mort Bay Consulting
Jetty 6.1.11
The Mozilla Foundation
Mozilla 1.7.12
Rhino (with modifications)
The ObjectWeb
ASM (with modifications)
The OpenQA Project
Selenium-RC
For source availability and license information see COPYING.html.
The information contained in the linked e-mail transmission and any
attachments may be privileged and confidential and is intended only for
the use of the person(s) named in the linked e-mail transmission. If you
are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you should not
review, disseminate, distribute or duplicate this e-mail transmission or
any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
original message. We do not accept account orders and/or instructions
related to AllianceBernstein products or services by e-mail, and
therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders and/or
instructions. The linked e-mail transmission and any attachments are
provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed in
any manner as any solicitation or offer to buy or sell any investment
opportunities or any related financial instruments and should not be
construed in any manner as a public offer of any investment
opportunities or any related financial instruments.  If you, as the
intended recipient of the linked e-mail transmission, the purpose of
which is to inform and update our clients, prospects and consultants of
developments relating to our services and products, would not like to
receive further e-mail correspondence from the sender, please "reply"
to the sender indicating your wishes.  Although we attempt to sweep
e-mail and attachments for viruses, we will not be liable for any
damages arising from the alteration of the contents of this linked e-mail
transmission and any attachments by a third party or as a result of any
virus being passed on. Please note: Trading instructions sent
electronically to Bernstein shall not be deemed accepted until a
representative of Bernstein acknowledges receipt electronically or by
telephone. Comments in the linked e-mail transmission and any
attachments are part of a larger body of investment analysis. For our
research reports, which contain information that may be used to
support investment decisions, and disclosures, see our website at
www.bernsteinresearch.com.

RE: Google Web Toolkit Version 1.7.0

Posted by "Robert, Brice" <Br...@alliancebernstein.com>.
Andreas, Thanks. That's all I needed to know.

AFAIK, the credits to Tapestry are due to some code they borrowed relating to

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 12:33 AM, Robert,
Brice<Br...@alliancebernstein.com> wrote:
> [...]
> receive further e-mail correspondence from the sender, please "reply"
> to the sender indicating your wishes.  Although we attempt to sweep
> e-mail and attachments for viruses, we will not be liable for any
> damages arising from the alteration of the contents of this linked e-mail
> transmission and any attachments by a third party or as a result of any
> virus being passed on. Please note: Trading instructions sent
> electronically to Bernstein shall not be deemed accepted until a
> representative of Bernstein acknowledges receipt electronically or by
> telephone. Comments in the linked e-mail transmission and any
> attachments are part of a larger body of investment analysis. For our
> research reports, which contain information that may be used to
> support investment decisions, and disclosures, see our website at

Andreas Andreou - andyhot@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry / Tacos developer
Open Source / JEE Consulting

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr>.