Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/29 11:26:38 UTC

Why Jewel Buttons have uppercased text

Hello Carlos,

As my question is stated - why all Buttons in Jewel has upper cased text? -
I cannot simply figure out from HTML why it is happened.

Is it because of used fonts ?

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: Why Jewel Buttons have uppercased text

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Yes,

it's the default Button text style. From jewel theme _button.sass

.jewel.button

// -- BUTTON LABEL
font:
weight: bold
text:
transform: uppercase

you can set in your custom CSS or if you have a theme to your liking:

.jewel.button{
 text-transform: none;
}

--