Posted to dev@knox.apache.org by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/03/06 14:22:26 UTC

[DISCUSS] Propose Knox 0.4.0 TLP release

Hi Everyone,
I would like to propose starting the release process for a 0.4.0
release.  There have been a number of new features added recently. In
addition I would like to have a TLP release.  Thoughts?
Kevin.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: [DISCUSS] Propose Knox 0.4.0 TLP release

Posted by Kevin Minder <ke...@hortonworks.com>.
We've been working on the 0.4 book in Apache.  All that is means
technically is that we will expose a link to that on the Apache site.
Just to make sure you have them, this is the link to the 0.4.0 book.
http://knox.incubator.apache.org/books/knox-incubating-0-4-0/knox-incubating-0-4-0.html

And there are instructions here for working with it.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KNOX/Site+Maintenance

The source for the 0.4 book is in SVN
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/knox/trunk/books/0.4.0/

Posted by Pam Wonson <pw...@hortonworks.com>.