Posted to user@hive.apache.org by 490548661 <49...@qq.com> on 2017/09/06 07:13:10 UTC

Why not "SQL Standard Based Hive Authorization" need to set hive.metastore.uris=' '

Hi:
    I  am reading “SQL Standard Based Hive Authorization”  ,  i seen  Configuration  for hiveserver2  .

Set the following in hiveserver2-site.xml:

hive.security.authorization.manager=org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.security.authorization.plugin.sqlstd.SQLStdHiveAuthorizerFactory

hive.security.authorization.enabled=true

hive.security.authenticator.manager=org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.security.SessionStateUserAuthenticator

hive.metastore.uris=' '

Why not need to set  hive.metastore.uris=‘ ‘ ,  we can’t  use  remote metaserver ?