Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by David <ds...@hotvoice.com> on 2002/12/17 06:35:13 UTC

P.A

Dear Friend,

I am David  Bola,Former  Bank Manager of Zenith Bank,Lagos, Nigeria. I have
urgent and very confidential business proposition for you.

On June 6, 1997, a Foreign Oil consultant/contractor with the Nigerian
National Petroleum Corporation, Mr.Barry Kelly made a numbered time (Fixed)
Deposit for twelve calendar months, valued at US$30,000,000.00, (Thirty
Million Dollars) in my branch.

Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but
got no reply. After a month,we sent a reminder and finally we  discovered
from his contract employers, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
that Mr. Barry Kelly died from an automobile accident.  On further
investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all
attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.

I therefore made further investigation and discovered that Mr. Barry Kelly
did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$30,000,000.00 has carefully been moved out of my bank to a security / finance
company for safekeeping.

No one will ever come forward to claim it. According to Nigerian Law,  at
the expiration of 5 (five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of
the Nigerian Government if nobody applies to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as an Foreigner to stand
in as the owner of the money I deposited it in a security/finance company. I am
writing you because I as a public servant (Manager with the bank), I cannot
operate a foreign account or have an account that is more than $1m. I want
to present you as the owner of the funds in the Finance  company so you can
be able to claim them with the help of my attorney. This is simple. I will
like you to provide immediately your full names and address so that the
Attorney will prepare the necessary documents which will put you in place
as the as the owner of the Funds.

The money will be moved out for us to share in the ratio of 70% for me and 30% for you. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by the Attorney and
this will guarantees the successful execution of this transaction. If you
are interested, please reply immediately via my email address Upon your
response, I shall then provide you with more details and relevant documents
that will help you understand the transaction.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and rest assured that this transaction would be most
profitable for both of us because I shall require your assistance to invest
my share in your country.(Buying of properties like houses, hotels etc)
Please do send me your private/mobile telephone fax number so that we can
have a smooth communication.

Awaiting your urgent reply via my email.

Thanks and regards.

David  Bola,
Zenith Bank Inter