Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lennart Benoot <le...@chronoline.org> on 2005/11/01 14:22:24 UTC

EWAD 1.4 : Request for plugins and features

Hi all,

Trying to achieve a release every quarter and given the approaching release of tapestry 4.0 and the release of mysql 5, i'm starting preparation of EWAD 1.4.  For those of you who don't know what EWAD is:
"The mission of Ewad is to provide an out-of-the-box, fully-featured application development environment for the open-source java / web developer. After running the installation script you have a ready to use development environment featuring: Eclipse, Mysql, Database authoring, Tomcat, Jetty, Tapestry, Spindle, Palette and others. No configuration at all!"

http://ewad.sourceforge.net/

This is the current list of components:
Eclipse 3.0.1
Tomcat 5.0.28
Tomcat plugin 3
Spindle 3.1.17
Tapestry Palette
Mysql 4.1.9
MySQL Administrator 1.0
Jetty 4.2.24rc0
JettyLauncher 1.2.1
Hibernate 2.1.8
Hibernate 3.0 RC1
HibernateSynchronizer 2.3.1

If you feel that there are plugins / features / components missing, please let me know so they can be included in the next release.

Kind regards,
Lennart

Re: EWAD 1.4 : Request for plugins and features

Posted by Airton Carrara <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lennart,
what about Netbeans?

Regards,