Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by turkuaz07 <cv...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/15 12:35:40 UTC

ActiveMQ Network Of Brokers

what are the network options of activemq brokers,

I want to use Apache ActiveMQ in my app. but I want to learn about networks
between brokers

if tcp is the only protokol, it is problem for me, because firewalls between
brokers is problem in deed.failover and tcp - are these different protocols?

Re: ActiveMQ Network Of Brokers

Posted by Claudio Corsi <cl...@yahoo.com>.
You are not limited to tcp for your network of brokers configurations.
You can use any of the defined protocols that are implemented by ActiveMQ.
Take a look at the following link

http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

It describes how to setup a network of brokers for Activemq.

btw, you should be asking these types of questions on the user list instead of the dev list since this is a user type question.