Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Amita Rathore <ar...@in.ibm.com> on 2004/07/26 15:11:14 UTC

Bulleted list

What code can I use in xsl-fo to get a bullet similat to one generated by
<li><ul> in html ?

RE: Bulleted list

Posted by Amita Rathore <ar...@in.ibm.com>.
Thanks everyone.

I could solve the problem. I used &#x2022; from font-family Courier and
got the bullet similar to ul in html. Works !!

RE: Bulleted list

Posted by "Ganesh Babu Nallamothu, Integra-India" <ga...@integra-india.com>.
Please find fo codings of bulleted list.

A list is content divided into two columns, called the label and the body. A
list is created with the list-block element. A list-block contains one or
more list-item elements, each of which contains exactly one list-item-label
element and one list-item-body element.

An example of a simple list is this:

<fo:list-block margin-left='3cm' margin-right='3cm'
provisional-distance-between-starts='0.5cm'
provisional-label-separation='0.1cm'>

<fo:list-item>

<fo:list-item-label start-indent="5mm" end-indent='label-end()'>
<fo:block>
<fo:inline>&#8226;</fo:inline>
</fo:block>
</fo:list-item-label>

<fo:list-item-body start-indent='body-start()'>
<fo:block>this is item one</fo:block>
</fo:list-item-body>

</fo:list-item>

<fo:list-item>

<fo:list-item-label start-indent="5mm" end-indent='label-end()'>
<fo:block>
<fo:inline>&#8226;</fo:inline>
</fo:block>
</fo:list-item-label>

<fo:list-item-body start-indent='body-start()'>
<fo:block>this is item two</fo:block>
</fo:list-item-body>

</fo:list-item>

</fo:list-block>