Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st> on 2002/07/02 17:05:06 UTC

xerces 2.0.2

...any reasons out there not to upgrade (at least HEAD) to xerces 2.0.2?
Earlier version have an ugly bug in the AttributesImpl...

If there are no objections I'll commit the xerces 2.0.2 release version..
--
Torsten

Re: xerces 2.0.2

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@dff.st>.
On Tuesday 02 July 2002 17:05, Torsten Curdt wrote:
> ...any reasons out there not to upgrade (at least HEAD) to xerces 2.0.2?
> Earlier version have an ugly bug in the AttributesImpl...
>
> If there are no objections I'll commit the xerces 2.0.2 release version..

since noone objected I will commit xerces 2.0.2 to HEAD as soon as the CVS
comes back to life ;-)
--
Torsten

RE: xerces 2.0.2

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Torsten Curdt [mailto:tcurdt@dff.st]
>
> ...any reasons out there not to upgrade (at least HEAD) to xerces
2.0.2?
> Earlier version have an ugly bug in the AttributesImpl...
>
> If there are no objections I'll commit the xerces 2.0.2 release
version..

Go ahead...

Is there any reason not to do so with 2.0.3 also?

Vadim