Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Christian Froelich <C....@gmx.de> on 2005/07/27 18:37:12 UTC

x:inputCalendar + Firefox = JS Error

Hi,

I try to use  "x:inputCalendar"  in my webApp but I get Javascript errors
if I run it with Firefox (1.0.4)...
With the InternetExplorer everything works fine...

Error displayed in the JS-Console of FF:

"jscalendarCrossobj has no properties"

Any ideas??

Thank you and best regards,

Christian

+++ GMX - die erste Adresse f�r Mail, Message, More +++

Re: x:inputCalendar + Firefox = JS Error

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
that is a bug that was just introduced in the code by a patch, and has
already been fixed by me.

check out svn-head and try it with that.

regards,

Martin