Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Hossam Elsafty <hf...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/19 12:52:20 UTC

Google Season of Document

Dear Aizhamal,

I am Hossam Elsafty a graduated from the Faculty of Engineering Computer and System Department. As one of my academic courses, I have finished Technical Reports Writing.

Regarding my previous experience, I have done two internships as a Software Engineer including one in Valeo Egypt and the other in the Saudi Arabia Ministry of National Gaurd. Also, I am certified from Udacity for finishing the Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree program.

Currently, I am working as a Big Data Engineer for 1 year at Ejada System in Saudi Arabia, I worked in many projects for the Saudi Ministry of Finance using Cloudera Hadoop ecosystems.

I am sending this mail to ask if I can apply to your organization in  Google Season of Document.
I am looking forward to your reply.

Regards,
Hossam Fawzy Elsafty

Computer and System Department 2019
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University