Posted to users@camel.apache.org by glsilverman <gl...@pssd.com> on 2013/09/03 20:48:57 UTC

Re: How can I configure and use SearchContext in CXFRS

I think the problem with using Camel CXFRS for CXF configuration in blueprint
is exactly how can one inject a SearchContext object when all you have is a
SearchContextProvider, which acts as a factory for creating a SearchContext
from a CXF message. There is no SearchContext bean that one can configure in
blueprint, at least not that I can determine.

If I use camel for routing my Restful calls, I can use @PathParam("id"), for
example, and extract the id parameter from Camel message header, like so:

@Header("id") String id

But I don't have access to @Context as a parameter for my Restful methods,
and even if I did, how would it be extracted from a Camel exchange. Would it
show up as a Header, and if so, what would it be named?

Re: How can I configure and use SearchContext in CXFRS

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
On 03/09/13 19:48, glsilverman wrote:
> I think the problem with using Camel CXFRS for CXF configuration in blueprint
> is exactly how can one inject a SearchContext object when all you have is a
> SearchContextProvider, which acts as a factory for creating a SearchContext
> from a CXF message. There is no SearchContext bean that one can configure in
> blueprint, at least not that I can determine.
>
> If I use camel for routing my Restful calls, I can use @PathParam("id"), for
> example, and extract the id parameter from Camel message header, like so:
>
> @Header("id") String id
>
> But I don't have access to @Context as a parameter for my Restful methods,
> and even if I did, how would it be extracted from a Camel exchange. Would it
> show up as a Header, and if so, what would it be named?

I wonder if it would be simpler to use jaxrs:server directly in Camel
context and use Camel Transport to route to it.

Cheers, Sergey