Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "::SammyRulez::" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/30 11:30:05 UTC

turning off timezone awarenes (or at least taming it!)

Hi all

I'm developing a intranet application and I notices that, because of
the time-zone awerenes of JSF, all de dates are decrased by two hours
from the persisted value while displayed.
Forcin the formatting to timeZone="GMT-2" dates are displaied ok but I
would't like to spread timeZone attributes in all the pages in which I
display dates.

There is a knob to set a default timezone? or a easy workaround?

ps: Both application server and db have timezone setted correctly to
GMT-2 as a system variable!

--
::SammyRulez::
http://www.kyub.com/blojsom/

Re: turning off timezone awarenes (or at least taming it!)

Posted by "::SammyRulez::" <sa...@gmail.com>.
thanks

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
Perhaps this could help you