Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Krishna Sankar <ks...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/11 00:18:29 UTC

Google SoC 2010

All,
	Have created a Wiki Page for Google SoC 2010 - http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/GoogleSoc2010. It is a starting point. If we have enough ideas and mentors would be good to participate and get some work done.

	The window for mentoring organizations is March 8-12. [http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2010/faqs#org_apply]. Let us see if we can get enough critical mass to make a case ...

Cheers
<k/>