Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Boris Kolpackov <bo...@codesynthesis.com> on 2009/02/10 10:53:49 UTC

VOTE for the 3.0.1 release

Hi Folks,

A few bugs and memory leaks have been uncovered after the release
of Xerces-C++ 3.0.0. To address those, I would like to make the
3.0.1 bugfix-only release. Here is the list changes compared to
3.0.0 (from SVN log):

* Remove class name from method declaration (XERCESC-1850).

* Fix a bug in the socket and winsock net accessors when a redirection
  response does not contain a "Location" header.

* Make XMLMutex use the correct MemoryManager when it closes its mutex.

* Documentation fixes (XERCESC-1841).

* Force Borland projects to use CRLF EOL.

* The wrong constructor was called, causing a memory leak (XERCESC-1840).

* Fixed memory leak (XERCESC-1834).

* Update URLs in source code to point to the new pages.

If you would like to test the source code before voting, please
grab a copy from the 'xerces-3.0' branch.

My +1.

Boris

--
Boris Kolpackov, Code Synthesis Tools   http://codesynthesis.com/~boris/blog
Open source XML data binding for C++:   http://codesynthesis.com/products/xsd

Re: VOTE for the 3.0.1 release

Posted by John Snelson <jo...@oracle.com>.
+1

--
John Snelson, Oracle Corporation            http://snelson.org.uk/john
Berkeley DB XML:            http://oracle.com/database/berkeley-db/xml

Re: VOTE for the 3.0.1 release

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@we7.com>.
+1

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, CTO                                 WE7
+44-20-7117-0809                    http://www.we7.com

Re: VOTE for the 3.0.1 release

Posted by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com>.
+1 also for me.