Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> on 2007/12/20 01:55:52 UTC

Webservice support in standalone OpenEJB

I added support for webservices in standalone OpenEJB.  By default
this will use the simple OpenEJB http server, which I do not
recommend for anything other then unit testing webservices.  I also
added an alternative HttpServer implementation based on Jetty, but
there is currently no way to start it (hopping David will finish that
part for me).  Finally, there is now a simple-webservice example,
which contains a simple EJB webservice and unit test.

-dain

Re: Webservice support in standalone OpenEJB

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 23, 2007 11:30 AM, Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> wrote:

> On Dec 23, 2007 2:20 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >   I will start working on this today, sorry for not doing this before I
> was
> > on a buiseness trip in USA writting a book about WAS Community Edition
> :).
>
> I was thinking about the same, but the recent projects I was involved
> in didn't let me to make it. I wish I could be there so we could meet
> up.
>
> ps. There's an upcoming redbook residency about ejb3/was61 I'm going
> to be part of.
>
> Jacek

Gr8 Jacek :D, I wanted to apply for this Redbook too but my manager refused
:(, good luck for you pal :D .

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: Webservice support in standalone OpenEJB

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dain...

--