Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by janardhan shetty <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 21:27:31 UTC

New user of Flink

Hi Flink team,

I am setting up my dev environment to start developing flink applications
primarily on Java.
Can you pls provide few clarifications:

Fyi,
First time use of Intelli J and Flink:

Clarifications needed:

1. After importing quickstart as maven project in intelli J . It asks for
SDK not defined
Do we need to select JDK and point to local jdk install path?

Re: New user of Flink

Posted by Jamie Grier <ja...@data-artisans.com>.
Yes, in IntelliJ you just need to setup a JDK.  If you don't already have
one just download and install a recent JDK and then point IntelliJ to it.

--

Jamie Grier
data Artisans, Director of Applications Engineering

Re: New user of Flink

Posted by janardhan shetty <ja...@gmail.com>.
Resolved the same by setting JAVA_HOME in intelli J.