Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Fedor Karpelevitch <fe...@Barra.COM> on 2001/10/31 20:13:09 UTC

RE: transaction management (RE: cvs commit: jakarta-turbine-torqu e NO TES)

AND their transactional counterparts save(Tran) & delete(Tran) too.

I also still believe that although it is correct that developer should not
HAVE to know anything about DB he should still be ABLE to do db specific
things like multirow updates, selects with complex criteria etc... That is
what I like about Torque nopw and I'd like to keep it. I have a number of
ideas on how to make this work, but still need to write them all down and
share for discussion.

fedor.