Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> on 2012/09/20 17:03:25 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #205: initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences for browsers other than firefox

Brane,

I hope that this is an accurate enough description of the bug. I've
added a screenshot that I believe demonstrates the error on Chrome (with
a comparison to Firefox) and I have also added Ljupčo's observations as
they note specific browser versions that fail.

I have dropped the priority to minor for now but this may be an
appropriate issue for a starter to look at if it is considered
interesting so I will add the starter keyword shortly.

Cheers,
     Gary

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com>.
Looks good, thanks.