Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by vijai kumar <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/22 07:35:35 UTC

Query to use a repeater in a repeater

Hi all,

Can we use a repeater in a repeater in netui.

If so, can any one provide me a sample code.

Advance Thanks for your help.

Regards
Vijay

Re: Query to use a repeater in a repeater

Posted by Eddie O'Neil <ek...@gmail.com>.
Vijay--

  Sure; that's just like a nested for loop.  Inside the second
repeater, the implicit object "container" refers to the local
repeater.  "container.container" refers to the outer repeater, and so
on.

  Here's an example from the NetUI tests:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/beehive/trunk/netui/test/webapps/drt/web/databinding/repeater/nested/index.jsp

Eddie