Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de> on 2020/04/22 10:59:00 UTC

limit capacity of default rooms/disable default rooms 0M 5.0

Dear Mailing-List,

I'm new to Openmeetings and kept myself busy with installing OM 5.0. OM
runs on a small scale laptop behind my router and I want to test it
before setting it up on VPS.

Right now I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to limit the capacity of the default rooms each user has ?

I've found the column capacity in the table room in the MariaDB Backend.
But I guess every new user gets new default rooms with the default
capacity, i.e. i would have to tweak the vaule every time i would add a
user .....

2) Can I avoid that each each has automatically a default room. For me
it would be best to assign users to a classroom myself .

Have fun,

kaffeesurrogat

Re: limit capacity of default rooms/disable default rooms 0M 5.0

Posted by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de>.

On 22/04/2020 14:05, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
> i see no questions in this email :)

You are right. That was me being too hasty. Hit the send buttom before
adding my "thank you" to text ;-)
I have to add this option with theĀ  "+" buttom in the backend, right?

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: limit capacity of default rooms/disable default rooms 0M 5.0

Posted by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de>.

Posted by kaffeesurrogat <ka...@posteo.de>.
Oh I've found it ;-)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.