Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Hector Echegoyen <HE...@veeder.com> on 2002/04/06 00:55:02 UTC

xerces-c.pdf For xerces-c-1.6.0

Hello,

     I'm interested in getting the "xerces-c.pdf" File For xerces-c-1.6.0.  I'm
working with Xalan 1.3 that needs Xerces 1.6 and I would like to have the right
document.

     The "xerces-c.pdf" that comes with the 1.6 distributed Zip for Windows and
Linux causes Acrobat Reader to crash and exit.  I was wondering whether you can
point me to a "correct" PDF file for Xerces 1.6.0.

Thank you,

Hector Echegoyen

Re: xerces-c.pdf For xerces-c-1.6.0

Posted by Tinny Ng <tn...@ca.ibm.com>.