Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Wenbing Bai <we...@getcruise.com> on 2020/02/14 01:41:48 UTC

Contributor permission for Beam Jira tickets

Hi there,

I am Wenbing from Cruise. I would like to make some contributions to
the Python SDK for Beam. Can someone add me as a contributor in the
Beam Jira? My username is wenbing-bai.

Thank you!
Wenbing

--

Wenbing Bai

Senior Software Engineer, MLP

Cruise

Pronouns: She/Her

--

*Confidentiality Note:* We care about protecting our proprietary
information, confidential material, and trade secrets. This message may

Re: Contributor permission for Beam Jira tickets

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
Done. Welcome!