Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by s d <s....@gmail.com> on 2008/02/01 18:53:18 UTC

Inconsistent results

Hi,I use SOLR with standard handler and when i send the same exact query to
solr i get different results every time (i.e. refresh the page with the
query and get different results).
Any ideas?
Thx,

Re: Inconsistent results

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
s d wrote:
> Hi,I use SOLR with standard handler and when i send the same exact query to
> solr i get different results every time (i.e. refresh the page with the
> query and get different results).
> Any ideas?
> Thx,

what is the query?  are there any changes to the index in between?

Check the logs to make sure nothing is happening in between the two queries.

ryan