Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/01/09 20:01:46 UTC

Ignite and Pauseless JVMs for Low-Latency Scenarious: Meetup with Azul

Igniters,

Some of you should have come across an article by Simon Ritter describing
how Ignite and Azul Zing JVM are used together to power low-latency use
cases:
https://www.azul.com/igniting-in-memory-performance-with-gridgain-and-zing/

Several of our community members including Pavel Vinokurov and Stan
Lukyanov were involved in that project, and this time we are gathering
together with Silicon Valley Java Performance meetup group to results in
details:
https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-In-Memory-Computing/events/267751131

The session is to be led by Gil Tene, Azul Systems CTO, Java RockStar and
Java Champion, who will cover JVM aspects of the solution. While I will
join Gil to explain Ignite internals.

RSVP and come over!

-
Denis

Re: Ignite and Pauseless JVMs for Low-Latency Scenarious: Meetup with Azul

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Igniters,

Just a reminder for those who live in the San Francisco Bay Area. We're
meeting tomorrow at Azul HQ.

-
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.