Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mark J Cox <ma...@ukweb.com> on 1996/04/15 11:55:18 UTC

Revised Timetable

I've just had a suprise birthday holiday sprung on me, so I won't be
around on the 19th.  With the other difficulties at the end of last week I
propose modifying the release timetable.

We release 1.1b1 on Monday 22nd and mention that there are API changes
that might cause problems with 3rd-party modules and that the next beta
release will fix these incompatabilities.

Monday 15th 1600GMT CVS Freeze.  Anything that hasn't made it by 1600GMT
has to wait until the next public release.  A named zip of the CVS tree
will be made available.

Monday 15-Monday 22.  Testing.  Major bugs will get fixed in the tree and
minor bugs noted on the release.  No "+1's" required only vetos on
features.

Monday 22nd.  Released on apache.org.  This could be moved to Friday or
Saturday if someone else wants to do the release.

Mark