Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/10/26 18:26:20 UTC

From and thru dates

Hi,

I can't see any reason why we authorize users to enter a thru date previous its related from date.
Should we not prevent it in any cases ?

Jacques

Re: From and thru dates

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Abdullah,

But my question was specifically about thrudate being above fromdate. Weird we allow that, isn'it ?
I think we should (begin?) to filter as most as possible errors the user can make.
This is the kind of stuff that should not be to hard to do on the UI level (or maybe using some ECA ?) and could save a lot of time
to users when such errors are not discovered before a real tragedy occurs.

When I will get some time I will review your path...

Jacques

From: "Abdullah Shaikh" <ab...@viithiisys.com>

Re: From and thru dates

Posted by Abdullah Shaikh <ab...@viithiisys.com>.