Posted to alois-dev@incubator.apache.org by "Marcus Holthaus (IMSEC)" <Ma...@imsec.ch> on 2011/01/03 10:48:59 UTC

Lightning Talk recording details

Hi all

here some more details regarding the lightning talk:

The video is available on the iphone blog at
http://27c3.iphoneblog.de/recordings/4300.html
This works fine for my iPhone and iPad, but not on my Linux computer.
My four minutes start at 45:35

The recording is not "official". Those will be at:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/Conference_Recordings

List with mirrors containing recording:
http://events.ccc.de/congress/2010/wiki/Documentation

Most recordings are there already, but not the lightning talks.

Cheers

-- Marcus

--

-- Dr. Marcus Holthaus
-- IMSEC GmbH, +41 41 780 00 11, Fax +41 41 780 00 21

Re: Lightning Talk recording details

Posted by Urs Lerch <ma...@ulerch.net>.
Hi Marcus,

great, that it worked out right! I'll add the link to the stream as soon
as possible to our website. Furthermore, I'll include the slides as
well, if it's ok with you.

Best,
Urs